Wednesday, November 1, 2017

ABOUT ME

Hello and welcome to my Creative Blog! My name is Lance Cardinal. This is a creative place where I share my current projects, show you how I did them. You can also see my resumes, portfolio and recognition. Just check out the different areas on my blog by clicking the links above!

 I am a creative professional and member of the Bigstone Cree Nation in Calling Lake, Alberta, Canada. I have 20 years professional experience all over Canada as a multi award winning Set Designer, Sculptural Artist, Entertainment Director, Producer, Union Performer, Model maker/Miniaturist, Concept Artist, Theme Park Designer, Choreographer, Teacher, Photographer, Event Coordinator/Facilitator and Cultural Healer. 

I am currently in my 4th season (2017/18) as the founder and Creative Director of the Calling Lake Arts Academy, a multidisciplinary Arts School for indigenous students and have brought my experience home to my community!

No comments: